Add paid or free advanced options to your product pages using fields like radio buttons, checkboxes, drop-downs, custom text inputs, and more. Allow users to upload photos, images, or files to request a customized product;
Set dependency rules to show different options according to the user’s selection (e.g., show an Upload field ONLY IF the user has selected the checkbox “Customize product”);
This item’s price is set by its developers, including whether it is a one-time payment or recurring payment. It is a plugin that works well with WordPress websites. Lightweight and seamless.
- Navigating this software on your own does require careful assessment
- Learning this new software will take some time (maybe more than four days)
- The best way to get great at using this software is to START using it
- Product fees are paid to the third-party developer. Prices can change at any time as a result.
- “Sign-up fee” indicates the Service integration fee (paid once).
What is included within the AddOn Functionality – Product Menu Options
- Create product customization (on specific form type purchased)
- Review draft forms with website owner
- Testing and integration
- Update product menus (where necessary)
- Sync options to checkout
- Order testing (cart & emails)
- Design review sessions
What is NOT included (by default)
- Creating multiple forms/menus for multiple product categories
- Designing the details needed for this form
- Extensive tutorials (on each element of the plugin)
- Additional integrations to support Google API (location settings etc.)
- Product images must be provided by the client (as needed)
- Creating new menus or additional fields outside of scope
WooCommerce allows selling any type of product and lets users choose simple variations, like size and color.
Yet, this is not enough. If you sell your products online, you most likely need more advanced options. For example, if you sell rings or jewelry, you might need to let your customers add a custom text to be engraved in a piece of jewelry or choose carats for a gemstone, the size, the color for gold.
If you sell T-shirts, cups, and other custom items, you certainly need a field to let your customers upload files, like their photos, during the checkout process. Or if you run an e-commerce site for tech products, you might want to offer warranty and assistance services for an extra cost or allow users to select a large number of options like RAM, processor, screen size, weight, etc.
Some options might have a cost higher than others or require a dependency and show only after a specific selection has been made by the user. All these scenarios need a versatile and powerful tool to help you add an unlimited number of options, of any kind, to a product page.
For each option, you can set an additional cost, which will be added to the standard product price, and, in a few minutes, you’ll be ready to sell complex or customizable products and offer any kind of optional service to your customers
Review the terms and conditions before using your cariCare coupons. You would have received your coupon immediately with the purchase of your subscription plan. Please check your email.